- EA Sports Cricket07 – clean installation with no other patches.
- Ankit’s NextGen Gameplay Patch v6 [included in downloads section]
- Cricket 2013.exe Modified [included in downloads section below]
- AC Studios 256 HD BatPack [ click here]
- Latest roster – teams & players!
- Realistic stadiums!
- Multiple overlays – different overlays at different stadiums + the pause menu too!
- Multiple outfields, pitchads, stumps at different stadiums!
- Realistic bats – the players have been assigned the bats they use!
- Realistic gameplay – you can’t just hit sixes every ball now!
- New modified menu!
- New EA Intro video
- Ultimate realistic faces!
- The latest 2013 kits of every team!
- IPL and BBL teams!
- CLT20, WCT20 and other tournaments are there too!
- Free hit for IPL and BBL teams!
- Firstly, obviously download the patch and all the files given below! Click “Skip Ad” and then download via MediaFire and Google Drive. The patch size is vast, so it might take some time to download the files.
- After you’ve downloaded the files – use HJ Split to combine the patch! Open HJ split and join the cricket13.7z.001 and it will magically create another .zip file in that same folder! Open that .zip ( cricket13.rar - approximately 498mb in size) and run the .exe installer!
- Keep clicking next and agree the terms. Select your root folder (the place where you installed your game – by default C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA Sports(TM) Cricket07) and install the game.
- After that, please install AC Studios 256 HD Batpack, without that the game won’t work! It’s just same step as above, select your root folder and install it.
- Now the difficult part comes along! Download the K2B Studios Cricket13 Files from below. It includes 3 files - the roster, NGP v6 and Cricket13.exe and they are definitely required for the Cricket 13′ patch! Extract everything first, and make sure you read the README.txt file.
- Firstly, put the roster on My documents\EA Sports Cricket07 or User\Documents\EA Cricket07 with the folder cric13.ros.
- After that, copy all the contents of NGP v6 into your EA Sports Cricket07 root folder.
- And, copy all the contents of Cricket13.exe folder to the root and add a shortcut of cricket13 to the desktop! Run Cricket13 and select your EA Sports cricket07 root folder.
- Load the roster cric13.ros if it asks for. Load the game and create a new profile. After that, quit the game once.
- Now, check My Documents – there’s a new folder named EA Sports Cricket 2013. Now copy all the files of My Documents\ EA Sprots Cricket07 to My Documents\ EA Sports Cricket 2013! It’s your new directory for roster files!
- Run the game again with Cricket13 and load the cric13.ros roster!
- Start playing and enjoy the game!
The main patch (200+200+87mb)
K2B Studios Cricket 13′ Files (Roster + NGP v6 + Cricket13 exe)
AC Studios 256 HD BatPack:(no need to download if you already have it)
EA Sports Cricket07:(not need to download if you already have it)